After years of varied experience in financial services, technology, retail, publishing, public television and nonprofits, we formed Thinkwell, Inc. in 1996.
Today, we are a virtual group of seasoned and passionate professionals who collaborate on type of marketing, sales and education initiatives:
- Digital: Apps, Mobile, Social, e-Learning
- Print: Collateral, Direct, Events, Presentations
- Thought Leadership
- Content, Channel, Affinity and Relationship Marketing
- Learning, Communication and Selling Systems, including CE
- Value-Add and Practice Management Programs
Our deep commitment to clients has yielded breakthrough creative that’s educated constituents, increased loyalty, opened new markets, enabled sales – and challenged conventional thinking.
How do we know this?
We integrate Key Performance Indicators into our initial strategies, track results, identify performance improvements and keep monitoring outcomes.
We also talk to clients and people in the field to gain qualitative insights to compare to quantitative results.
This is why we can say we deliver desired results to our clients and we do this consistently, on time and on budget.
Winner of 50+ creative awards
We’ve been recognized by our peers and industry associations for helping create international B2B, B2C and B2B2C programs across finance, retail, education, healthcare, not-for-profit and technology.
Our Regional, National and International awards include:
- The American Business Awards, The Stevies
- Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals, MarCom Awards
- International Academy of Visual Arts, Communicator Awards
- Internet Advertising Competition (IAC) Awards
- League of American Communications Professionals (LACP), Vision Awards
- MA Innovation & Technology Exchange (MITX) Awards
- NE Direct Marketing Association (NEDMA) Awards
- NEDMA Direct Marketing on a Shoestring Awards
- W3 Awards
- Web Marketing Association’s WebAwards
Our Industry-specific awards include:
- Financial Communications Society
- kasina recognition
- Mutual Fund Education Alliance (MFEA), Star Awards
- National Investment Company Service Association (NICSA), NOVA Awards
- Pension & Investments, Eddy Awards
- Profit Sharing/401k Council of America (PSCA), Signature Awards
Have we reached our goals?
Not all of them. We’ve yet to work with you.